- Is something lacking in your life?
- Do you want true happiness?
- Are you ready to put Christ into your life?
- Do you need spiritual growth?
- Are you now just returning to the Church?
- Are you seeking the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, First Penance, First Eucharist)?
- Do you know your faith?
Do any of these situations apply to you or someone you know? Are you or someone you know interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith?
Our parish RCIA process (“Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults”) begins with a time of inquiry where any question about the Catholic faith tradition can be asked. After this time, which may last for several months or even years depending on the individual person, some participants will join us in a time prayer, discernment, and study to continue the process of becoming Catholic Christian. For more information about the steps of RCIA, including the period of the Catechumenate, the Rite of Election, and the final preparatory period of Lent, click here.
The time of inquiry is going on right now!
Call the Parish Office at 570-253-4561. All are welcome!