– Grades K-8 meet Sundays from 9:00 – 10:10 AM at the Catholic Family Community Center, 329 Cliff St., Honesdale, PA.
Honesdale Program Catechists
- K: Miss Mason Clark, Miss Abigail Hynes
- Grade 1: Mrs.Kathy Costa
- Grade 2: Mrs. Stephanie Gilbert
- Grade 3: Mrs. Mary Ursich
- Grade 4: Mrs. Tricia Meagher
- Grade 5: Mr. Gloria Costanza, assisted by Mr. Dominik Costanza
- Grade 6: Mrs. Rosemary Krzemieniecki (Mrs.Rosemary)
- Grade 7: Mrs. Jane Murphy
- Grade 8: Mr.& Mrs. (Russ & Kathleen) Bateman
Important Information for Parents
All students, grades K-8 must have a new registration form each year. If your child attended last year you will not have to fill in the Sacramental information. However, everything else should be filled in since these are passed along to the teachers each year. Please be sure to check the boxes indicating new information so we can be sure to up-date our permanent record files. The registration fee of $60.00 for one child and $65.00 for a family with more than one child is expected with the Registration Form by August 31st.
We have a Kindergarten class in the Honesdale Faith Formation Program but it has limited space: so please register early.
Dismissal of families whose last names begin with the letters A – L will pick up their child/children from the front door. You may come in at 9:55 AM to sign out your children. Families whose last names begin with the letters M – Z will pick up their child/children from the cafeteria door in the rear of the building. You must stay in your car as you follow the one-way driveway from the right side of the building around and down to the cafeteria door. Parents assisting with dismissal will come out to your car to get the names and grades of your students and will send and/or escort them to your car.
The Mass Attendance Policy will be implemented the second weekend in October (Columbus Day Weekend). Details are in the “Faith Formation Policies & Guidelines” hand-out.
Parents are the first instructors of the faith to their children, and the family unit is the essential building block of the Church. As such, we welcome you to participate in our program. You have a number of options available to you.
- You are welcome to sit in on your child’s class. Please contact the teacher first.
- Assist with set-up and clean-up of light breakfast items (for catechists & families attending 7:30 AM Mass) from 8:20-8:50 AM at the Honesdale Program.
Breakfast (light) will be available for those families who attend the 7:30 AM Mass and won’t have time to eat before the Honesdale Faith Formation Program. It will be held in the teacher & parent lounge/resource center, from 8:25 to 8:50 AM. No food is allowed in the classrooms.
Faith Formation Calendar – Honesdale, 2017-2018
Sunday Sept. 10th- breakfast with open house 8:30-10:10 a.m.
Sept. classes– Sept. 17, 24
Calendar has not yet been finalized.
*All meetings are held in the Chapel at the Catholic Family Community Center (CFCC).